Academic Victories And Life Lessons
Simply No Place Like Us Anymore...Find Out Why...
Does This Sound Like Something You’d Say?
“My son is a really good kid, but he just doesn’t do well in school. He used to, but now he seems to be floundering, and it is getting worse. He’s frustrated and doesn’t like to go to school anymore.”
If that sounds like something you’d say, about either a son or a daughter, and you’ve found our website, then you’ve found one of the few places where you can get help from a boarding school. Typical boarding schools have GPA requirements, which means that most students who are struggling in school already don’t qualify to attend.
We are the place for good kids who simply need more help in school than they currently have, or who need a different situation. Fieldstone is a very small, fully accredited, private boarding school dedicated to helping a select group of students. We are dedicated to helping families, not just their students, in overcoming some of the problems that come up during middle school and high school. The most common things we hear from prospective families sound like this:
- He/She should be getting As, but has slipped to Cs and Ds, or even Fs
- He/She isn’t happy in school, or doesn’t want to go
- There is a lot of conflict at home about school
- All he/she wants to do is play on their phone/XBOX/Playstation/Ipad etc.
- He/She is a great kid, but acts out at home. At school they’re fine, but at home they cause problems.
If you’ve said any of these, you should be talking to us.
There are a lot of boarding schools out there, but only one like Fieldstone Academy.
“It is so wonderful to see the maturity he is beginning to show. He is positive about school and it is wonderful to see him happy!!!!”
“I’m honored and amazed at the work you all do. Of all the helping profession we have been exposed to, nothing has been as helpful to us as Fieldstone Academy Boarding School has been in our time of crisis.”
AMAZING PROGRESS IN MATH
“(My child’s) progress at this boarding school is amazing, and I’m so thankful he has the ability to flourish in such a wonderful environment.”
AMAZED AT THE CHANGE
“Most of the people here are like family to me. They stand up for me and help me in school and help me with a lot of stuff. Personal and school. Knowing that I actually have friends like that in my life makes me smile. It really is such a wonderful feeling.”
- A focus on the whole person–not just the diploma
- Life skills training, not just in the classroom
- Possible college credit, extra tutoring, ACT PREP, small class sizes
- Family style, structured living environment with home cooking and activities
- Work, accomplishment, pride, and self-respect the old-fashioned way
READY FOR A SCHOOL THAT IS ...
• Offering more than just a diploma?
• Able to offer concurrent college courses?
• Offering a unique and exclusive experience?
• Willing to take students even with imperfect grades?
• Focused on the real skills a student needs for success?
NWAC ACCREDITED SCHOOL
The Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) serves as the accreditation commission for Advance-Ed. Together they serve as the accreditation authority for over 30,000 public and private schools in over 70 countries. As an accredited boarding school, Fieldstone is allowed to offer students and their parents certain benefits such as greater ease of transferring credits, greater access to federal loans and scholarships, and the benefit of simply knowing that were are committed to student performance and accountability.